In her procrastination, Samantha tagged me, and since now I’m procrastinating, here are my answers.
What are 5 things you have on your desk? Why are they there? Share, then tag others.
1. Flowers! I have a big, beautiful vase of happy daisies on my desk that Pat sent me for my birthday…he’s good, isn’t he? I also have have little vase of tulips that Zoe bought to try and hurry spring up!
2. A jar of change that I half-jokingly call my travel fund.
3. A cd of fun songs that one of my office mates burned for me to help get through the rest of the quarter/rest of grad school!
4. A box with a picture of my wonderful high school friends on the front that I keep stationary in. I love writing and receiving letters, and I wish I took the time to send them to my friends and family that I miss more often.
5. Imperial Nature…A book for my Globalization & Environment class about the World Bank. BORING!
Plus lots of other clutter!